Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rift: Dragonheart's Always Recruiting

My guild, Dragonheart, is recruiting on the Alsbeth server. I was recently promoted, so I said I'd put the word out (not that my blog has any/many followers, eh?).

It's a pretty good guild that's been around for awhile, and the only guild I've been in on my Cleric. (The only other Rift guild I've been in, period, was Suspiria, on my now-deleted Rogue, which as a whole struck me as very wholly end-game progression based, with a large pressure to get to 50 as fast as possible).

Right now, we have a healthy 50 population and do experts, rifts, etc. very regularly (I'm just starting to gear up; I turned 50 a few days ago! More on that later). The best part about the guild, in my opinion, is how very friendly everyone is. It's not small but it's not downright enormous, either; you grow to know the names that log on or off, and you make friends. I've been in the guild since 20, and that was because at the time they were recruiting 20+ players only, or I would have joined earlier.

Guild activity is very high. Everyone is allowed to speak in guild chat, as usual, and everyone does. Inactive members are kicked from the guild about every week. The guild leaders listen to complaints and pay attention to member activity. Active, helpful members get promoted; negative or abusive members get kicked. If you're a good person and play well with others, you're 100% safe, so don't worry! That's not to say that we don't have debates, mind you, and if you ask ten of us the answer to a question you'll as likely as not get twelve answers.

Dragonheart is always recruiting, though there's no active campaign right now. (Our slogan is apparently something along the lines of "have fun, run experts, eat pie..." or something.) I'm going to say that any friendly players, even (especially!) newer ones who need friendly explanations to mechanics they don't understand or suggestions on builds or gear, who are level 20 or higher, are completely welcome in Dragonheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment