Monday, August 29, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Bought and Downloading

I bought that bundle I told you guys about and now it's downloading. So yeah. Thanks to my slow internet connection, though I started downloading yesterday afternoon, it is currently at 3.07/6.35 GB. Well, I'd expected that. In the meantime, I either sit here looking bored/Tumblr all day, or play another one that I already have in physical form, so the load isn't bogged down any more than it already is.

That leads us to: Dragon Age II; Spore; The Sims 3; Guild Wars Trilogy; and Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party. Except yeah, that last one is not for the PC. So not that because I don't want to mess around with the Wii again. Bleyehhh.

I figure I'll play DAII until I get bored of it. If I do get bored of it, I install Spore and kick all of the asses of other evolving creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment