Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mass Effect: Awwwright, I can see myself liking this.



I stayed up until the ungodly hours of dawn last night (or this morning, rather) playing Mass Effect. I understand it now. Now that I'm used to the controls (still worse than ME2 default controls, but I know them now so it's alright) I'm pretty good at it. I also set it on Casual difficulty, liiiike a wimp. I didn't have to for ME2, but hey, I'm in it for the plot. And actually, I meant to set it back to Normal, but forgot. This was after one particularly tough battle (in the mission to get Liara T'Soni, I believe).

My Shepard continues to be mostly Paragon. In all seriousness, though, all I want is to get that up to max, then I'm Renegade alllll over. My Charm skill is maxed already. I'd say I'm about level 15, though I didn't check before I went to bed.

And things happened. Like I found Garrus (YAY!) and Tali (who I seriously fan-squealed about. I don't know why no one likes quarians, because I could spaz about them all day). Unfortunately, with me an Adept (100% biotic) and Garrus a something-or-other that's 50% tech and 50% combat, Tali (100% tech) just isn't cutting it for my play style, so instead of her I'm using Ashley (100% combat).

Same deal for Liara T'Soni. Since she's also an Adept, I can't use her on my team. Foo.

And of course, before all of that, Tali provided some evidence for the Council and I was crowned made the first human Spectre. Insert me doing a lot of fanart.

I finally got a hand on the land rover, Mako. Its control schemes are... mildly irritating, but I've learned to deal with them.

Thus far I've completed the mission to find Liara and the mission in which there is a massive plant infecting all of the people, on... Feros, I believe it's called.

Sorry for the brief, emotionless update. I'm about to go on vacation until the 29th. That also means that there will be an update hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment